1. Upon the earth, in his flesh
2. Dominion, Kingdom of Christ
3. On the Mount of Olives, Over the
4. Suddenly, the refiner's fire
1. a. When shall these things be?
b. What shall be the sign of thy
c. What shall be the sign of the end of the world?
2. False Christ, false prophets
3. Wars and rumors of wars
4. No one but the Father
5. The fig tree
2. Not ready
3. Verse 10, Ready - implies watchfulness
4. The one with five talents, the one
with only one talent.
5. The Lord
1. "Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you
--shall so come in like manner."
2. "Jesus saith unto him if I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to
3. "Watch therefore; for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come."
4. Verse 27 -- "For as the lightning cometh out of the east and shineth
even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the son of man be."
5. "For the son of man shall come in the glory of His Father with his angels.
6. "And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the
7. "For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a
thief in the night."
8. "Wherefore comfort one another with these words."
9. "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of our great
God and our Saviour Jesus Christ."
10. "And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he
1. a. A shout, the voice of an archangel and the trump of God.
b. The archangels
d. The dead in Christ
e. In the clouds in the air
f. In the air
3. One shall be taken, the other left.
1. a. With clouds
b. Every eye
c. All who pierced Him and all kindreds of the earth
2. a. Faithful and true
b. Judges - makes war
e. A sharp sword
f. The nations
g. The word of God - King of Kings and Lord of Lords
1. "Watch therefore for ye know neither the day nor the hour
wherein the Son of Man cometh,"
BACK TO LESSON
BACK TO QUESTIONS-Page2
BACK TO QUESTIONS-Page3
TABLE OF CONTENTS