|The Second Coming Of Christ - Page 3|
3. Write at least one verse in Matthew 24:32-51 that proves that He will come unexpectedly.|
4. Write a verse from Matthew 24:25-28 that proves that He will come suddenly.
5. Write Matthew 16:27 to show that He will come in the glory of His Father.
6. To prove that He will come triumphantly, write a verse from Luke 19:11-2?
7. To prove that:the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, write I Thessalonians 5:2.
8. To prove that the Christian is to be comforted by the fact of His coming, write I Thessalonians 4:18. ___________________________________________________________________
9. To prove that His coming is the hope of the church, write Titus 2:13.
10. To prove that the hope of His immediate return induces the Christian to keep himself free from sin and guilt, write I John 3:3.
There will be two phases of the second coming of Christ. In the first phase, He will come in the air for His saints at which time will occur the rapture. In the second phase, He will come with His saints and every eye shall see Him as He comes to the earth.
THE FIRST PHASE OF HIS COMING
1. According to I Thessalonians 4:16, 17: a. With what shall the Lord descend from heaven? ________________________________________ b. At His descent, whose voice shall be heard? __________________________________________ c. Whose trump is mentioned? _______________________________________________________ d. Who shall rise first? ______________________________________________________________ e. To what place will the living righteous be caught up? ___________________________________ f. Where shall they meet the Lord? ___________________________________________________ 2. According to Matthew 24:27, with what is the coming of Christ compared? ___________________ 3. According to Matthew 24:41, what will happen to the two women? __________________________THE SECOND PHASE OF HIS COMING
1. According to Revelation 1:7, a. With what will He come? __________________________________________________________ b. How many eyes shall see Him? ____________________________________________________ c. Who shall wail because of Him? ____________________________________________________ 2. According to Revelation 19:11-16, a. He who sat upon the white thone was called what? ____________________________________ b. When He comes to earth, what two things does He do? ________________________________ c. In what was His vesture dipped? ____________________________________________________ d. Who follows Him out of the heavens? ________________________________________________ e. What goes out of His mouth? ______________________________________________________ f. Whom should He smite? __________________________________________________________ g. What is His name? ______________________________________________________________ WHAT MUST ONE DO TO BE READY FOR HIS COMING?
BACK TO QUESTIONS - Page 1
BACK TO QUESTIONS - Page 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED