These pictures were taken on 10/12/02. To see an enlarged view, just click on the pictures. Comments appear below. Enjoy!!!.
- 1. My friend, Larry, came to visit this weekend.
- 2. While he and Mike watched the ball games, I took a walk and noticed that the trees were starting to turn colors.
- 3. The dogwoods were gorgeous.
- 4. Their once green leaves were now slowly turning red, pink and orange.
- 5. Inspired by the beauty around me, I saundered down the road toward the river below.
- 6. Everywhere were bursts of brilliant color.
- 7. The sumac was bright red.
- 8. The entrance to the cave was strewn with flowers of every hue.
- 9. White daisies danced along the path.
- 10. Across the road, the high white bluff outlined the bridge stretching below.
- 11. Looking down, the sun suddenly struck the colored leaves.
- 12. Making a magic pink world.
- 13. White puffy flowers were everywhere.
- 14. Blue-tinged daisies hugged the floor along the path.
- 15. Sprigs of yellow yarrow were tossed about.
- 16. And sweetest of all, the birds had deserted their little house and were chirping softly overhead.
These pictures are all copyrighted so please do not link directly to them. Please read my
OTHER HELPFUL HINTS
How To Save Pictures
How To Use The Graphic Logos
Use my MESSAGE BOARD for posting any questions you may have.
MORE PICTURE ALBUMS