Click on picture for enlarged view.
1. The first picture is of me and my Trek mountain bicycle. Riding it is my favorite sport.
2. Down the mountain below my house is a field.
3. A really neat paved road runs beyond this field.
4. On the other side of the road is the beautiful White River.
5. Now, this road meanders downstream for about 4 miles.
6. As I ride my bicycle along this road, I get gorgous views of the river where there is no foliage.
7. In some places, you have only partial views which will completely open up in the winter.
8. By ridinig 3 loops, I can get in 24 miles. If I get really thirsty on a long ride, I can alway refill my water bottle.
These pictures are all copyrighted so please do not link directly to them. Please read my
OTHER HELPFUL HINTS
How To Save Pictures
How To Use The Graphic Logos
MORE PICTURE ALBUMS