Click on pictures above for an enlarged view.
My name is Gwen Rogers and I make the pages for this website. I live in north-central Arkansas and enjoy photography, mountain biking, waterskiing, gardening and cooking. The pictures above were taken around the area where I live. Comments about the pictures follow.
These pictures are all copyrighted so please do not link directly to them. Please read my
- 1. Picture of me and mother taken in 1999 at a Hawaiian festival in Mountain Home, Arkansas.
- 2. My house is perched on the side of a mountain and overlooks the White River.
- 3. Web pages for this site are prepared in my small office.
- 4. Sometimes the view from my office is shrouded in fog.
- 5.The sun dissapates the fog and one can see eagles and buzzards overhead.
- 6. The famous Buffalo River runs into the White River a few miles upstream from my view. It winds through the valley below my office, then through the town of Norfork.
- 7. Entering Norfork on the highway, one can see the mountain where I live.
- 8. The river offers one many peaceful but exciting activities.
- 9. A favorite pasttime is fishing.
- 10. As you can see, large, hungry trout are abundant in the White River.
- 11. One of our favorite activities is camping out by the river.
- 12. Reading a good book by a waterfall is another favorite pasttime.
MORE PICTURE ALBUMS